Connexity has established a fair and safe advertising network for premium merchants within our program, which is upheld by strict network quality guidelines. Here is an overview of what traffic is not allowed within the Connexity network:
- Coupon site traffic that has not been approved by Connexity. Publishers can only provide coupon traffic for merchants that have opted to participate in our coupon channel. Please contact your Account Manager for a list of merchants who have approved coupon traffic. All coupon traffic must have prior approval from Connexity.
- Traffic from toolbars and/or extensions is strictly prohibited within the Connexity program.
- Cashback and/or loyalty experiences of any type is strictly prohibited within the Connexity program.
- Trademark brand bidding. Publishers should not buy and/or bid on brand keywords to manipulate paid search results to undermine and compete unfairly against merchant’s paid search results.
- Any non-brand safe content. Traffic should not be supplied from content that is considered unsafe or explicit in nature (e.g., pornography, violence, etc.)
Any traffic that violates our terms & conditions will be removed and the earnings received will be deducted from the publisher's account. Repeated violations may result in removal from our network. Please refer to Connexity’s Publisher Program Terms & Conditions for detailed information and guidelines when participating in our network.
Connexity’s algorithms and analytics team constantly monitor publisher traffic for violations. We are committed to working with you to resolve any issues that may arise as quickly as possible. Reach out to your Account Manager if you have any questions.